Thursday, June 17, 2010

MOOCH-A-LICIOUS!

Moochies is truly my favorite place! I took my sister-in-law this weekend and they have revamped!! They now have made more room, a new soda counter with condiment treys, booths and new tables! Their menu also now sports french fries, onion rings, mozzarella sticks and even fried pickles! The french fries are really quite good- though not so sure about the fried pickles. ;) I did finally try the chocolate cake which is really, REALLY good- moist with perfect distribution of frosting to cake... chocolaty goodness! Yummers! I have to admit... this visit was a total calorie OVERHALL... but worth every bite! All that time of saying, well Moochies would be my favorite if they had Fries... WELL NOW THEY DO!!!! :)

If you haven't read my previous entry about Moochies... they have the absolute Phillies in Salt Lake... don't miss out!

Here is their website:
www.moochiesmeatballs.com

Enjoy! I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment