Saturday, June 12, 2010

Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate Ice Cream

You might be able to tell... I am in a HUGE ice cream kick right now. Tonight, I really wanted some Chubby Hubby, so I made a run to the store with instruction to get Matt some ice cream as well. He is not quite the fan of the CH as I am. Upon careful consideration I chose Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate Ice Cream. I have alwasy been curious about the Starbucks Ice Cream line, but always thought their flavors would contain coffee. There is no coffee in this ice cream and MAN-O-MAN... this is a delicious chocolate ice cream! This ice cream has vanilla and chocolate ice creams with ribbons of fudge. This is the perfect combination of subtle chocolate, creamy vanilla, and rich fudge... which make a lovely harmony of chocolately goodness in your mouth! Delicious! I felt a little guilty in that I opened the ice cream and ate a good three or four bites before taking it to it's rightful owner! He was busy feeding our littlest, so I gave him bites, after giving a few to myself... I know, I know! This is truly now one of our favorite chocolate ice creams! WHOLESOME GOODNESS!!! I am now eating my Chubby Hubby, so no worries, it has been devoured as well... ;)

Starbucks also has a coffee free Strawberry... this is next on the list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment