Friday, June 4, 2010

The Best of Ice Cream

I scream, you scream, we should ALL scream for ice cream! But as I believe most would attest not all ice cream is created equal. As soon as I moved away from home, I discovered the wonderful world of really good ice cream! My mother most always purchased generic vanilla... which is actually a disgrace to the ice cream products. It was my older brother that first introduced me to Ben and Jerry, and their wonderful ice cream! My first flavor was Cherry Garcia, one of their most popular flavors, and the second was Phish Food. I fell in love when I found Chubby Hubby in college! I have never looked back... it is nothing but the best of ice cream for me now!
CHUBBY HUBBY ICE CREAM, by Ben and Jerry, is by far my love of life. It is a vanilla ice cream, with ripples of fudge and peanut butter this is accompanied by fudge covered, peanut butter filled pretzels. This ice cream has it all! Sweet, from the fudge and vanilla ice cream, the salty with the pretzels and the peanut butter ripple. I LOVE IT! I usually can save a little and make it last up to three sittings, but if I find a good peanut butter ripple... there is no saving, I will follow that ripple of heaven all the way through the pint! Were are talking about organic, peanut butter that is perfectly smooth and creamy with the best peanut flavor. I am not even a huge peanut butter fan... but if B&J sold the peanut butter... I think I would eat it out of the jar with my fingers... I wouldn't be able to wait for a spoon! Then those crunchy pieces of pretzel! Though you have to be careful NOT to break the fudge seal, or the pretzel nugget inside is a little soft, and not crunchy. (Those are the pretzels I give to my kids, IF I am sharing!) :) If you like sweet and salty, go for Chubby Hubby, it truly is in a league of its own! WHOLESOME GOODNESS!!!! :) OK... I need some right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment