Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

If you know me, you know I am a burger addict! I crave them almost every day, and could probably eat them three times a day! :) My favorite of all is the infamous bacon cheese burger! My favorite "fast-food" burger in Salt Lake (at this time) is Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I know, I know... they are not loco, but they use Idaho Potatoes, which are dear to my heart and make a MEAN burger, not to mention you get a TON of fries and the have the infamous Utah Fry Sauce! I order the Little Bacon Cheese, with Mayo, Ketchup, Lettuce, Tomato and Pickles. The two things you HAVE to have with burgers is Freshness and Flavor Distribution. Five Guys carries both of these. They come off hot off the grill and their ingredients are fresh and evenly distributed. Bun to meat to pickle and other condiment ratio is next to perfect! WHOLESOME GOODNESS!!! I also love their fry's and fry sauce... you even get to munch on peanuts while you wait, which is never too long. My only quam with Five Guys is the locations in Salt Lake have limited seating and no ambiance. You have to push to get a table (especially in Sandy) and it is really rather loud... but I take it all for the moments to inhale that high quality beef and potatoes! I also might mention, that I only like the burger as I order it... if you order the regular burger (with two patties) and ALL THE WAY- I think you are overhauling the burger concept and killing its potential! Minimize for better flavor! ;) Their menu is limited to burgers and a few hot dogs... but if you like a mean burger... this one hits the jackpot! Go! Try it! And call me when you do... I will never pass a Five Guys Burger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment