Monday, September 20, 2010

Chipotle Mexican Grill

I have a new love in life... Chipotle's Burrito Bowl. The famous order at Chipotle is the Burrito, which is good, but HUGE-O-MUNGO and quite messy. Looking for something of a better fit, I wondered down to the burrito bowl... FIT-O-PERFECTO!!! Chipotle piles all the condiments from the Burrito, in an awesome environmentally friendly bowl and Voila! Dinner is served! I save time, space and napkins by eating my burrito with a fork- and there is no tortilla to diminish the awesome flavorings of their organic material! All of Chipotle's ingredients are organic and everything is environmentally friendly... they even recycle all their waste! I always order my bowl with rice, black beans, meat, a little pico and a little of their corn salsa, top all off with sour cream and cheese... wholesome goodness! I also love the quality of all their meat. I really enjoy the chicken and shredded pork. The grilled steak is of excellent quality, though a little too spicy for my little t. buds. I then order my bowl with a side of chips and guac to help scoop it up and eventually down! I have to add that Chipotle's guac is the BEST out of all that I have tried in the Hispanic line of eateries. The added benefit of the bowl, is if you can't enjoy it all in one sitting, it is just as good the next day! Take a try at the Chipotle Burrito Bowl, I promise it lives up to (and longer) than it's burrito brother!

As promised, here is their website:
www.chipotle.com

1 comment:

  1. A posting that is near and dear to my own heart! The burrito bowl is my favorite and I recommed getting two scoops of rice! Yum-O!! And how needs a fork? Just use your chips as your utensil! :) Let's make a chipolte date!!! Also, have you tried a cheese and rice quesadilla for A & E? Scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete